The hidden achievements are located under the visible achievements starting from “Lone Wolf”. Navigate the guide by CTRL+F or the right side bar with only the names.
DRG Full Achievements Guide
- Launched from the mission select terminal, complete at least your primary objective and get to the drop pod in time.
- See “Miner”
- See “Miner”
- Milestones can be found in your own sleeping quarters, and completing milestones earns you perk points to use on perks.
- See “Performance Matters”
- Perk nodes can be unlocked by spending perk points gained from completing milestones. This is done from the milestone terminal in your sleeping quarters.
- This includes all 10 customization slots-; Headwear, Armor, Paintjob, Skin Color, Victory Move, Eyebrows, Sideburns, Moustache, Beard and Hair color. These are changed from the Wardrobe after purchasing them from the “Shop”
- Moustaches can be purchased from the “Shop”.
- Assignments can be accepted from the Assignment Terminal, and to complete them, you have to complete a specific mission for each part of the assignment. The current assignment mission is always marked with a diagonal square.
Stepping It Up
- This should be relatively easy. The difficulty can be changed right before confirming the mission.
- Don’t rush it.
Bring Your A-Game
- Contrary to the previous one, do rush this one.
- Easier in co-op, preferably 2 or maybe 3 players.
Employee Of The Month
- See “Consistent Performance”. Suspending yourself with the Gunner’s zip line or using the Scout’s grappling hook to get away can help.
Like A Well-Oiled Machine
- See “Bring Your A-Game”. Do not stay for secondary objectives.
- Preferrably play with 2 players and use characters that have already been promoted.
- See “Employee Of The Month” and “Going Lethal”.
Karl Would Be Proud
- 2 players, promoted dwarves, both preferrably Scouts, don’t forget to use your grappling hooks, go as fast as you can and try to find a short and simple mining mission to do this on.
Movin’ On Up
- You can promote your dwarf after reaching character level 25 and completing it’s specific promotion assignment missions from the character selection terminal.
- You don’t actually have to complete the assignment mission as the dwarf you’re promoting, instead you can start leveling up the next dwarf.
- See “Movin’ On Up”.
- See “Movin’ On Up”.
Full Team Ahead
- See “Movin’ On Up”.
- See “Movin’ On Up”. Promote any dwarf four times.
- See “Movin’ On Up”. Promote all dwarves at least four times.
- See “Movin’ On Up”. Promote any dwarf seven times.
- See “Movin’ On Up”. Promote all dwarves at least seven times.
- Deep Dives can be found in the Deep Dive terminal. Deep Dives are basically three missions in one, and the secondary objects are simplified or shortened primary objectives.
- The difficulties of normal Deep Dives are Hazard Levels 3, 3.5 and 3.5 respective to each consecutive mission.
- See “Going Deeper”. You can complete one normal Deep Dive and one Elite Deep Dive every week.
- The difficulties of Elite Deep Dives are Hazard levels 4.5, 5 and 5.5 respective to each consecutive mission. Same rules apply as “Going Lethal”
Deep For Speed
- Secondary objectives in Deep Dives can be time consuming, so leave them out. Think of it as 15 minutes per mission.
- Warnings are mission mutators that change the difficulty to harder. Warnings can be seen as red indicators when selecting a mission. Warnings also give varying hazard bonuses.
- Currently, there are nine different warnings: Cave Leech Clusters, Exploder Infestation, Haunted Cave, Lethal Enemies, Low Oxygen, Mactera Plague, Parasites, Regenerative Bugs and Shield disruption.
Now We Have A BET-C
- BET-C can be found in caves accompanied with a distinguishable pulsating sound heard from far away. Once approached, the BET-C will start attacking the players. You must shoot the Xynarch Charge-Suckers from the sides of the BET-C to disable it. After disabling, the BET-C can be re-enabled to fight for the dwarves.
See You Later, Detonator!
- You won’t miss them. Shooting them in the glowing balls on its back will do critical damage.
- Mini M.U.L.E.s are found in Salvage Operation missions. Each dwarf actively repairing one once it’s finished will get progress towards the achievement.
Big Game Hunter
- Dreadnoughts are found in Elimination Missions. Shoot the Dreadnought in it’s abdomen to break it’s protective shield to start doing damage. The shield will recharge after a given time.
- Knowing the location of both eggs and having an easy route between them will be helpful.
Just Another Bug Hunt
- Break both eggs and fight them simultaneously, damage them enough to be on low HP, and then try to kill them at the same time. 2+ players required, 4 would be the easiest as in teams of 2, where the other player will draw the fire and the other player damages it from behind.
- Gold chunks can be found in the ground where there are small gold chunks sticking out of the ground accompanied with a yellow glow.
- Bittergems can be found in the ground where there are small purple chunks sticking out of the ground accompanied with a purple glow.
Hi Ho, Silver – Away!
- Easily achievable when Molly is called back to the Drop Pod after completing a mission.
- Silicate Harvesters can be found on Dense Biozone, Fungus Bogs and Radioactive Exclusion Zone. They are passive creatures, therefore they will not attack you.
- See “Farmer”. Every dwarf must kill five enemies to get the achievement.
- Wedging a barrel to a corner will help.
- Do your friend a favor and buy this game for them, they’ll appreciate it. Public lobbies also work I guess.
If Only I Got Paid For This…
- Kick the barrel when the hoop goes right to left, as when it’s changing direction on the right side it won’t change speed. You’ll learn the timing after a few tries. Also there is a significant bonus to hitting consecutive shots, and it is lost when you miss or there is too much time between the shots.
- The mission has to be selected as Solo, hosting a private mission and playing it alone won’t work.
Bosco, You’re The Best
- See “Lone Wolf”
Exploring My Options
- New weapons are unlocked by completing their respective assignments from the assignment terminal after your dwarf has reached level 10 for the primary weapon or level 15 for the secondary weapon.
State Of The Art
- Every upgradable item means primary, secondary, pickaxe, support, utility and armor rig.
- You can upgrade Bosco from the Drone Modification terminal.
I Like It Down Here
- Staying in the Space Rig and then starting a mission should work, though I’m not so sure about that. If you do it in a mission, you need to complete the mission to get the achievement.
Hit ’em Where It Hurts
- Weak spots are usually in the mouth, abdomen or other glowing parts.
- Be careful not to go down during the fight, or it will not grant you the achievement.
Without A Paddle
- Empty your clips from every weapon, including support weapon and mobility tool. Then empty your grenades and flares, and then break the egg with your pickaxe and the achievement should pop. (Confirmation needed)
It’s My Party
- Self explanatory, and only the host will get it.
What Are These Things?
- These cubes are called ERR://23¤Y%/ and can be found in caves with grey pulsating spikes coming from the ground accompanied with a purple glow. As of now, they are extremely rare and don’t do anything.
- You can buy Oily Oaf Brew, Glyphid Slammer and Leaf Lover’s Special with only credits and without having to unlock any beer licenses.
- Jump through the barrel hoop while drunk.
That’s Not How You Play This Game
- Throw an empty beer keg through the barrel hoop. This can be done slightly easier from under the barrel hoop.
- See “If Only I Got Paid For This…”.
- Just don’t… It’s not that hard.
Foreign Objects In The Launch Bay
- Launch Bay, as in under the Drop Pod on the force field.
- Kick them up via the ladder to the Drop Pod, and then make sure the barrels are deep enough in the seats so that they don’t really have space to move around.
Time Well Spent
- If the barrels fall down to the Launch Bay, you can get them up via the ladder or the small hole in the wall. The barrels can also sometimes bug out and disappear forcing you to start all over again.
- Salute with a full beer keg in your hand by pressing “V”, while music is being played from the jukebox. The timing is relatively precise, so if you don’t get it the first time, just try again.
- Dance to the Jukebox music for one hour. You can check your progress via View Stats > <Player’s> Leaderboards > Dancing Time > Show. A score of 3600 points is required to unlock the achievement.
- The Jukebox is located opposite to the Abyss Bar. You usually get this while doing “Happy Feet”.