Potential FPS Fix
First off, Turn down your Cascaded Shadow Resolution down to Medium or Low, this is a big performance hit and will give you a boost in FPS.
For NVIDIA users only, if you haven’t, go into NVIDIA Control panel and select Cyberpunk in Manage 3D Settings. Put Power management mode to Prefer Maximum Performance.
Playing the game in exclusive Fullscreen mode can also boost your fps, I unknowingly played at windowed fullscreen which made me have 20-30fps when I first looked at the city, even though the settings had said I was in Fullscreen. After the changes, I got 36-40FPS.
- In the launch options, put -high -fullscreen
It will guarantee you to be in exclusive fullscreen.
Finally, the BIG performance increase which is very odd. Turn off the steam overlay in Settings > In game > Enable the steam overlay in-game. I don’t know why, but when I turned off the steam overlay it gave me an FPS boost of around 10-20 frames.
I hope this helps you guys.
You May Also Like:
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Simple Steps to Try for FPS & Overall Performance
- Cyberpunk 2077 – AMD CPU Low Utilization Fix (15% FPS Boost) / HEX Edit That Actually Works!
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Not Launching? Fix!
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Better Mouse Sensitivity and FOV Sliders
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Increase Your FOV Beyond 100