A quick guide on how to rescue a hostage on the Danger Zone map: Blacksite (A needed task for the week 1 mission: Blood in the Water).
CS: GO Blacksite Hostage Locations
In order to finish the task, you need to queue for the dangerzone map: “Blacksite”. In this map the spawn locations of the hostages are fixed ,so as the first step, you need to pick one of thoes locations at the start ( or closer if taken) , the spawn locations are shown in the following image:
Picking Up the Hostage
Once you’ve found the hostage, you need to press E ,or whatever you are using as “use button” to pick up the hostage.
If you want to bind E you need to type the following in the console:
- bind “e” “+use”
Finding Rescue Location
Now, you need to press tab, and you would be able to see the hostage rescue location ( marked as a green R).
If you prefer a demonstration, here’s a video tutorial:
Recommended for You
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – CS:GO Danger Zone Loot Maps 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Make Your HUD Rainbow
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Practice Offline with Bots (Danger Zone)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Fun Console Commands
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Have a Colorful HUD