Tut on how to get stretched res.
The Right Way to Get Stretched Resolution
Just a quick explanation on how to get stretched resolution!
- Change your monitor resolution to the resolution you want to stretch. (I recommend 1440×1080)
- Open GPU control panel and change the scaling option to full screen then apply.
- Make sure csgo is running at the same resolution you just stretched and done.
- Revert the monitor resolution to the original.
For a more indepth guide I can add an extra step just let me know in the comments and I will also provide this youtube video that it is not mine but still very helpful.
You May Also Read
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Riptide Operation / Rescue a Hostage on Blacksite Map
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Headshot Spree Guide
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Improve Your Aim
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – VAC Was Unable to Verify the Game Session Solution
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Unlock Overwatch