Fast Lvl Up / Lvl Boost Guide
- The weekly bonus is reset at 03:30 on Wednesday night.
- X4 won round bonus will be received until the first 4500 xp.
- After that, you get x2 bonus until you reach 7500.
- Until you get 11200, you get normal xp.
- When your total xp is 11,200, you enter the reduction. You will get 84 xp for the matches you won until the next Wednesday.
- The math here is that while you normally get 30xp per round you win, when you go down, this is multiplied by 0.175. 30×0.175 = 5.25 if you win the match 16×5.25 = 84 xp
- Inclusion: It has nothing to do with the free version.
I showed you the game modes that give the most Exp today.
Fast XP Traction Modes
1 – Competitive Match – Average 8.6 XP / MIN
Friends, Competitive matches take about 45 minutes. How is the XP we get calculated? I am sure that a lot of people do not know how this is calculated in this regard. Stay tight because the answer is simple; It is calculated based on the number of rounds won by our team. If your performance is bad and you are playing with a good team, it may be advantageous for you to gain experience in competitive matches. It is useful to remember the weekly bonuses earned in these matches :).
2 – Demolition Match – Average 8 XP / MIN
Although it is not played much in destruction matches, it is one of the modes that gives the most XP. If you are confident in your individual performance, it will be useful for CS: GO level to play a series of matches in this mode.
3 – Arms race – Average 7.5 XP / MIN
Unlike the competitive mode in arms race mode, your score is based entirely on your personal performance. You can earn approximately 7.5 XP per minute in this game mode, which ends in an average of six minutes. It is possible to increase this value up or down with your personal performance.
4 – Deathmatch – Average 6 XP / MIN
The XP you earn in deathmatch mode depends on your personal performance. If you are confident about this, if you believe you will score a higher than average, it may be beneficial for you to play a death match.
5 – Casual – Average 4 XP / MIN
Although it seems to give the most XP value, we cannot say that simple fun is a good method to gain XP, as it is difficult to earn points and the games take a long time. The XP you earn in this mode also depends on your score, of course, if you are sure that you will crush the game, you can earn better XP than the other modes.
XP Calculation Method by Modes
- Competitive Match: Won Rounds x 30 XP
- Game of Destruction: Your Score x 4 XP
- Arms race: Your score x 1.5 XP
- Deathmatch: Your score x 0.2 XP
- Simple fun: Your score x 4 XP
You May Also Read
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Complete Levels Guide
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Get Max Level on 2022 Service Medal
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – 5 Tricks Mental Practices to Improve Your Game
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Weapon Tips
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Mirage Ramp to Balcony Molotov