Ten easy steps to upload your Cosmoteer mod.
Ten Easy Steps
Here is a step by step guide on how you release your own mod in on the Cosmoteer workshop.
- 1) Start Cosmoteer.
- 2) Click on the “Mods” button at the bottom of the main screen.
- 3) Open the hamburger menu next to the X (close window).
- 4) Hover over “Show Folder” and Click on “User Mods” (“Build-In Mods” opens the directory of example mods).
- 5) In the opened folder create a new folder for your mod and paste the mod files into it.
- 6) Head back to the Cosmoteer application.
- 7) Open the “Mods” window.
- 8) Right click on your mod and click on “Upload to Steam Workshop”.
- 9) Fill in the info and click “Start Upload”.
- 10) You’re done.