Low – Mid End PC’s Optimal Settings
Upon loading first time in, game was chugging – intense fps drops ect – quick windows task check and in game settings.
Got this result, game run’s smooth and is fun – despite some server lag.
- Fullscreen mode: Borderless
- FOV. Field of view: 60
- High Dynamic Range: on
- Film grain: on
- Vignette: off
- Lens distortion: off
- Graphics Quality: Low (changes everything to low)
- Dynamic Resolution Scale: off
- Nvidia reflex low latency: disabled
- Future frame rendering: off
- Vertical synce: on