Warning: You may feel sad, depressed and even cry after checking your FPS in Battlefield 2042!
How to Check Your FPS in BF2042
- Click on View.
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to In-Game.
- Find In-game FPS counter.
- Then turn it on by choosing a side (I prefer top-left).
- Must check High Contrast color.
If you have Geforce Experience then follow this step:
- Press Alt+Z to open Geforce Experience overlay.
- Go to Settings.
- HUD Layout.
- Choose FPS.
- While in-game press the console key (~) on your keyboard to open the console menu.
- Type perfoverlay.drawFps 1
- Hit Enter.
- It’ll show in the top-right corner.
But I don’t understand how in-game FPS works, just thought I should add it here.