- 100% Achievement Guide + Red Dead Online.
- All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Trusty Steed / Reach Max Bonding Level.
- Cigarette Card Set Collectibles Guide.
- All Dinosaur Bones Locations.
- All Dreamcatcher Locations.
- All Minigames Locations.
- All Hideouts + Ambush.
- All Grave Locations.
Trader information that I ridiculously struggled to find anywhere else. Values for Cripps Trading Company.
- Materials Max: 100
- Supplies Max: 25
- Goods Max: 100
- Materials per Good: 2
- Supplies per Good: 1
- Goods per Minute: 0.5
- Supply Usage per Minute: 0.5
- Small Wagon (25 Goods): $50
- Medium Wagon (50 goods): $150
- Large Wagon (100 goods): $500
The small wagon has an animal part conversion rate of 1:1, you get back the money you put in.
The medium wagon has an animal part conversion rate of 3:2, you'll get 50% more than you put in.
The large wagon has an animal part conversion rate of 5:2, you'll get 150% more than you put in.
For example, if I turn in $200 worth of animals (except certain parts, like feathers), I'll receive $300 extra doing a large local delivery.
- Small Wagon: $62.5
- Medium Wagon: $187.5
- Large Wagon: $600 (?)
You'll get an additional 25% for long distance deliveries. Unsure about large wagon number, haven't tested yet.