Mighty Gunvolt Burst Guides:
- Trance Achievement Guide.
- Sticking with It Achievement Guide.
- No Time Wasted Achievement Guide.
- In Charge of the Bureau Achievement Guide.
- Meager Base Infiltration Achievement Guide.
In Your Element Achievement
Beat all bosses using their weaknesses.
When you beat a stage you will be given the option of getting a CP increase, or getting the Element of the boss you just defeated, or maybe also a sticker. If you chose the CP increase or the sticker, you can beat the stage and the boss again to select the Element.
Here are the weaknesses of each boss. You’ll know a boss is weak to a particular Element if you equip that Element, and each hit with your bullets produces a green impact. Latter stages and bosses are covered by the spoiler tag:
- City (Grounddigger): All Elements
- Oil Platform (Pyrogen): Press
- Water Works Bureau (Cryosphere): Heat
- Power Plant (Dynatron): Slicer
- Mine (Seismic): Impact
- Radio Tower (Aviator): Analyzer
- Military Base (Battalion): Freeze
- Highway (Brandish): Smash
- Capitol Building (Countershade): Shock
- When playing as Gunvolt or Ekoro, the enemy Beck is weak against Shock
- When playing as Beck or Call, the enemy Gunvolt is weak against Press
- When playing as Joule, the enemy Fake Beck is weak against All Elements
- Subspace (Briar Guardian): Heat and Slicer
- Distopia (Plasma Legion): Shock and Analyzer
- Cyberspace Colosseum:
- Fake Player: All Elements
- Teseo (Giant Robot): Impact and Smash
- Teseo (Exposed): Freeze and Analyzer