The Fix for VAC Was Unable to Verify the Game Session
Something that happens to me frequently is that, this message will pop up when I attempt to start up a match, “VAC was unable to verify the game session.” Then after that, it’ll just cancel my matchmaking.
If you have this problem also, you’ve come to the right place! I’m going to be going step by step on how to solve this issue–it’s very easy!
- Step 1. Go to library and right click CS:GO.
- Step 2. Go to properties, then proceed over to local files.
- Step 3. Click on, “verify integrity of game files.”
- Step 4. Wait for files to be verified.
- Step 5. Restart your PC.
- Step 6. Open up CS:GO, let directx (usually the file I need to “verify,”) download, then you’re ready to play!
If this didn’t help you, I’m not sure I can help you, but I hope to you the best you’ll figure it out.
Be the first to comment