Halo MCC Guides:
- All Collectibles / Datapads in Halo Reach.
- We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Ship Achievement.
- The Humble Beginnings of Wiljax Brantley Achievement.
- This is Not the Greatest Lab in the World… Achievement.
- Solving Content not Installed or Still Downloading…
- Xbox Live Account for Steam Version of the Game.
- Two Corpses In One Grave Achievement.
- New Ways to Save a Quid Achievement.
- Stuck on Connecting Session / The Fix.
- Mind the Skill Gap Achievement.
- HBOrg Special Achievement.
- Keep It Clean Achievement.
- More Guides…
How to Maximize Your XP Gain
With the new leveling system, the game rewards you for: completing matches, performance during the match, and teamwork bonus. The overall XP gain cap is set at 8,000 for performance and teamwork.
Why is this important? In most multiplayer gamemodes maxing out both can be difficult. Except for firefight, where you face A.I opponents which are considerably easier to kill.
Firstly start with either of the firefight modes, second kill stuff, lastly with other players or a friend take turns driving a vehicle. I found that the driver of the vehicle gains massive assists bonuses, with only a few waves in a set necessary to max the teamwork XP.
With all that being said, griffball is the best time Vs. XP gained, with the only factor being some matches can be very brief.
You May Also Like:
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Profile Rank Guide (Halo: Reach)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Date Based Achievements
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Getting Better at MP
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Emblem Combinations
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Keep It Clean Achievement Guide