- 100% Achievement Guide + Red Dead Online.
- All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Cigarette Card Set Collectibles Guide.
- All Dinosaur Bones Locations.
- All Dreamcatcher Locations.
- All Minigames Locations.
- All Hideouts + Ambush.
- All Grave Locations.
Fix for getting disconnected in RDR2 Online (PC Steam) “You have been disconnected due to an fault on Rockstar game services”.
This is what I did:
Search/Cortana (Windows 10 by the way) write windows defender and advanced security hit enter>Yes to UAC if appears>Inbound Rules>Create new rule at right side bar>Port> do these, just copy paste.
Red Dead Redemption 2 – PC
- TCP: 30211-30217
- UDP: 6672,61455-61458
Red Dead Redemption 2 – Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037,30211-30217
- UDP: 4380,6672,27000-27031,27036,61455-61458
Choose UDP or TCP above in that window and copy pasta numbers exactly you see above.
- Give it a name you remember.
- Reboot the game and rockstar launcher.
(Also click to Rockstar Launcher settings>Account Information>Delete Local Data (This will NOT delete your saves or anything like that, just some garbage files may cause corruption in the game, you will get a pop warning saying this, you can safely click Delete, these data will be re-created as needed – You have to re-login into rockstar launcher after clicking delete).
I was getting like literally 10 seconds of disconnection the moment I enter the Online, but after doing these I’m able to play like half hour, in fact I just completed a match without getting disconnected.
Verdict / Loose Ends…
This should fix your problem as it fixed mine (so far anyway) I will delete this guide if the problem comes back (hopefully never).
Resetting your modem/internet can also help, also try this as a bonus can help for other online games but a little chance.
Search / Cortana >write command prompt>right click and run as administrator>type “ipconfig /flushdns” this will clear somesort of your internet cache.
You May Also Like:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Dreamcatcher Locations
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Grave Locations
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Hideouts + Ambush (Red Dead Online)