Halo MCC Guides:
- All Collectibles / Datapads in Halo Reach.
- We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Ship Achievement.
- The Humble Beginnings of Wiljax Brantley Achievement.
- This is Not the Greatest Lab in the World… Achievement.
- Mind the Skill Gap Achievement.
- HBOrg Special Achievement.
- Keep It Clean Achievement.
- More Guides…
This is a step by step guide on how to access halo forge mode now on PC (with video reference).
Disclaimer: To use the forge mode properly you need an Xbox Controller as there are no key binds for Keyboard and Mouse yet.
Use this video guide I made if you wish, or follow the guide below.
- 1. Make sure Halo MCC isn’t running.
- 2. Download HxD editor.
- 3. Navigate to steamappscommonHalo The Master Chief CollectionMCCContentPaks
- 4. Open MCC-WindowsNoEditor.pak with the HxD editor
- 5. Press Ctrl + G
- 6. Paste “1E302110” into the offset box and click OK
- 7. Change the 00 in the first column to 27
- 8. Press ctrl+g again and this time search for “1E2F52D0”. Then hit OK.
- 9. Change the 00 to 27 like before
- 10. Save the file and close the editor
- 11. Launch Halo MCC
You May Also Like:
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Install Reshade (+ Video)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Solving Content not Installed or Still Downloading…
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Fix the Audio Crackling Issue
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – This is Not the Greatest Lab in the World… Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Date Based Achievements