Halo MCC Guides:
- All Collectibles / Datapads in Halo Reach.
- We're Gonna Need a Bigger Ship Achievement.
- The Humble Beginnings of Wiljax Brantley Achievement.
- This is Not the Greatest Lab in the World… Achievement.
- Solving Content not Installed or Still Downloading...
- Xbox Live Account for Steam Version of the Game.
- Two Corpses In One Grave Achievement.
- New Ways to Save a Quid Achievement.
- Stuck on Connecting Session / The Fix.
- Mind the Skill Gap Achievement.
- HBOrg Special Achievement.
- Keep It Clean Achievement.
- More Guides...
Run and Gunned
Headshot 10 enemies while they are sprinting.
Here is how I boosted this with two controllers...
- Halo: Reach.
- Map:Boardwalk (doesn't matter, just one you are familiar with).
- Gametype: Swat (in Slayer category).
- Player Traits: Damage Resistance to 10% (don't know if this even helped since it was Swat).
- Weapons and Damage: Ability Usage to Unlimited.
- Movement: Player Speed to 50% (So I can aim quick enough).
Sign on a guest account and set their button mapping to RECON, so that you can use the sprint (LB) and the left stick to run to your main account.
With your main, pop them in the head to get a HEADCASE medal. These are what you are looking for.
Takes 5 mins or less!