Day of Dragons Guides:
Desert Map Sketch
This is a sketch of the Day of Dragons Desert biome showing the hatch/spawn locations, food and the alignment of the ponds with there their co-ords.
Click to enlarge…
- Single Pond – Portal pond is one of three Oasis’, located in the south-western part of the biome.
- Double Pond – One of three Oasis’, being made up of two ponds separated by a thin slice of land. It is located in the southern part of the map.
- Triple Pond – One of three Oasis’, with three separate ponds, located in the eastern part of the map.
- Graveyard – A scene of a great battle, featuring a dead Alpha Dragon, and an elemental. Can be found in the far North-West of the map.
- Sandslayer Worm – Nicknamed “Pookie”, roams the desert. Highest likelihood of finding him is on the graveyard.
Be the first to comment