The Outer Worlds Guides:
- Drinking Sapphire Wine Companion Quest.
- The Commuter Faction Quest.
- The Ice Palace Faction Quest.
- Mandibles of Doom Quest.
- Signal Point in Space Quest.
- Slaughterhouse Clive Quest.
- Errors Unseen Quest.
- The Low Crusade Quest.
- Poster Locations.
Rest-n-Go-Keycard in The Outer Worlds is a Quest Item.
There are three containers in the backroom of Rest-n-Go that each require a keycard to be opened.
One keycard can also be used to open the door at the second floor of the Rest-n-Go instead of using hacking
Rest-n-Go-Keycard Location / Acquisition
- Pickpocket it off Milo Ottinger in Rest-n-Go.
- In the backroom of Spacer’s Choice vendor on the ground underneath a container.
- In the far backroom of the Waste Disposal with the hole in the center of the room. Its on the ground in the far left corner. (You may need to finish off some quests first or find the Science weapon Prismatic Hammer).
- In the crew bunk room past Security through the left door then the right door in the back shelf second to the right.
You May Also Read
- The Outer Worlds – Poster Locations
- The Outer Worlds – Mandibles of Doom Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – The Ice Palace Faction Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – Drinking Sapphire Wine Companion Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – The Low Crusade Quest (Walkthrough Guide)