The Outer Worlds Guides:
- Drinking Sapphire Wine Companion Quest.
- The Ice Palace Faction Quest.
- Mandibles of Doom Quest.
- Signal Point in Space Quest.
- Slaughterhouse Clive Quest.
- Errors Unseen Quest.
- The Low Crusade Quest.
- Rest-n-Go-Keycard Locations.
- Poster Locations.
The Commuter is one of the Faction Quests in The Outer Worlds. Faction Quests are optional quests that players can chose to complete in order to obtain special rewards, XP, and reputation with a given Faction.
The Commuter Objectives
- Get the Printing Press Rollers from Carlotta.
- Travel to the warehouse at Bayside Terrace and find Graham’s contact, Carlotta. She should have a shipment for him. Retrieve it.
- Speak to Carlotta.
- (Optional) Get High-Capacity Cartridges or Extra Supplies from Carlotta.
- Graham wants to tack on some high-capacity cartridges to his order, but Zora would prefer it they could get extra food and medical supplies.
- You got extra supplies for Zora (or) You got High-Capacity Data Cartridges for Graham.
- Return to Graham.
- Bring the needed parts back to Graham at Amber Heights.
- Rewards from helping Graham bits and Iconoclast Apostle Helmet.
- Rewards from helping Zora ??
The Commuter Walkthrough
This is the first Faction quest for the Iconoclasts, and it’s picked up in Amber Heights, Monarch. You can meet Graham Bryant and Zora Blackwood at their command center which is the largest building in Amber Heights, to the right side of your map.
Go inside and talk to Graham, then accept to pick up the delivery to begin the quest. Having Vicar Max on your party during your meeting with Graham can yield some interesting dialogue!. There’s also a terminal in a nearby room that has some information on what transpired between Graham and Sanjar Nandi. You can also learn that he finds Zora to be materialistic, since she’s focused on the needs of the body such as shelter, health and food.
Head to the building near the one you’re in and talk to Zora to get her take and find out what happened at the ruins. You should then head to Bayside Terrace Warehouse to continue the quest. As you arrive, you’ll meet Niles, who is blocking access. You can Lie (55), Persuade (55) or Bribe him for 2877 bits to get access. The SubLight crew that was hunting Carlotta will leave and you can continue the quest. You can kill them, but you will gain negative Reputation with SubLight Salvage & Shipping. An easy way to do this is to head into the first building on the left past Niles and Hack (55) the terminal to vent gas and kill everyone.
Approach the locked door at the edge of the facility and use the intercom. She will open the door and you can go in. There’s a Vending Machine inside if you need it!. Talk to Carlotta, she will give you Printing Press Parts and you’ll earn 7500xp. You can then ask her some questions about what happened, and you can opt whether you want high-capacity data cartridges, or food and medicine.
Pick the one you agree with and earn 7500xp.
Return to Graham and you’ll find him arguing with Zora about the Van Noys, a unit of the Iconoclasts that is MIA. Inform Graham that you got his rollers, and food and medicine if that was your choice. You’ll receive 7500xp and Zora will ask when the next drop is. Inform her that Sanjar has made it illegal to trade with the Iconoclasts. Graham will say they must spread the word, and it unlocks the next quest: Pay for the Printer.
This completes the quest, granting you 15000xp, 2900 Bit Cartridge, Iconoclast Apostle Helmet and Iconoclasts Reputation.
The Commuter Rewards
- Unlocks quest: Pay for the Printer.
- Other Rewards: 15000xp, 2900 Bit Cartridge, Iconoclast Apostle Helmet and Iconoclasts Reputation.
Recommended for You
- The Outer Worlds – Slaughterhouse Clive Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – Signal Point in Space Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – The Ice Palace Faction Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – Mandibles of Doom Quest (Walkthrough Guide)
- The Outer Worlds – The Low Crusade Quest (Walkthrough Guide)