The Outer Worlds Guides:
- The Commuter Faction Quest.
- The Ice Palace Faction Quest.
- Mandibles of Doom Quest.
- Signal Point in Space Quest.
- Slaughterhouse Clive Quest.
- Errors Unseen Quest.
- The Low Crusade Quest.
- Rest-n-Go-Keycard Locations.
- Poster Locations.
Drinking Sapphire Wine is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. Companion Quests are optional quests that players can chose to complete in order to further their relationship with party NPCs or their alliances.
Drinking Sapphire Wine Objectives
- Introduce Parvati to Junlei Tennyson.
- Parvati is keen to meet Groundbreaker's engineer, Junlei. She's asked you to take her along next time you happen by that way.
- Return to the Unreliable and ask Parvati about Junlei.
- Thanks to your introduction, Parvati and Junlei hit it off. Check in with Parvati back on the ship to see how things are progressing between the two of them.
- Take Parvati to the Lost Hope on the Groundbreaker.
- Parvati wants to get drinks at the bar ont he Groundbreaker and discuss her situation with Junlei.
- Talk to Parvati in the Bar.
- You've reached the Lost Hope. Time for that discussion.
- Take Parvati Back to the Ship.
- With her first night out drinking behind her, Parvati would like to talk to you on the ship.
Drinking Sapphire Wine Walkthrough
This quest is unlocked when you dock at the Groundbreaker during Passage to Anywhere. It is only available if you recruited Parvati into your party. She will be standing by the ship's exit, and ask to talk to you. Agree to take her to meen Junlei Tennyson and bring her in your party to the ship.
Junlei is found in her office near Groundbreaker Promenade. Talk to her and then introduce Parvati to earn 14000xp. Be encouraging during their conversation to keep things positive.
You can then talk to Parvati again once you return to the Unreliable. She will mention that her back and forth with Junlei has resulted in receiving a poem, that is pretty romantic. She does not know if she's reading too much into it. Encourage her and she will read another message and she will find out about Junlei's previous flame, Isabelle. She will ask to go have a drink at The Lost Hope bar in the Groundbreaker. Agree and you'll get 14,400 xp.
- Important: Some users report that advancing quests without joining Parvati at the bar may result in her going by herself and dying. Take her as soon as you get this quest!
Go to the Lost Hope and talk to Parvati. She will ask you what to drink. Wine/Whiskey is a good option for her, after which she'll reveal she's pining for Junlei "something fierce'. Bring up your friendship and she will ask for advise. You can question by she's so unsettled, and it turns out it's the mention of Isabelle. You can reply that nobody sends bad sensual poems to people they are not interested in. She will trip over her words a bit and you can persuade (25) to get her to drink some water instead. Tell her there's an easy way to answer her questions, and she will say she does not feel comfortable spilling her guts. You can encourage her to ask people to accept her as she is. In the end, you'll be able to persuade (15) her to ask the captain out, or use Inspiration / Determination (15) to have her make her own choice.
Return to the Unreliable and talk to Parvati again, and you'll find out that things worked out between them. You'll be rewarded with 19200xp.
Drinking Sapphire Wine Rewards
- Unlocks quest: Don't Bite the Sun
- Other Rewards: 19200xp