Moon Jumping (as the name implies) is when you jump extremely high in a video game, usually do to a bug. On towers, there are specific spots where you are able to catapult yourself into the air.
Where to Do the Jumps
- Go and find yourself a ramp.
- You found one? Good. Now go up to the railing of the ramp as so.
- Just remember that certain ramps don't allow you to do this trick so just keep trying them.
How to Do the Jumps
- Crouch right in front of the railing and start walking into it.
- Your screen should start shaking. That is good. That means you've done it correctly.
- Just keep walking into the block until you're sky high.
How High Can I Go?
To be honest I have absolutely no idea, in fact i don't think there even is a sky box. Here are some of my jumps that sent me flying.