Farm Gold and XP while you sleep or mindlessly spam attack! Your Choice.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Guides:
It is recommended you have invert or a strong and fast enough weapon to one shot the Zombies, having invert allows you to do this farm with no risk.
Item / Effect
- Cutpurse’s Ring – A Ring that Makes Enemies more likely to drop gold.
- Weighted Ring – A heavy ring that increases your experience intake.
- Augment Gold (Passive Shard) – Causes higher-value money items to appear more often. (500g, 1000g, 2000g).
- Detective’s Eye (Passive Shard) – Auto-Collects Gold.
- Great Sword – Any decent G. Sword will do.
- Waystone – Without one you will have to risk fighting boss to leave the 8-bit world.
Master these shards so they go from Passive to Skill, allowing them to be active at all times.
The highlighted room is hidden (Top Center) and will require you to smash out a wall to reach it.
When you finally reach it, it’ll look like this. Interact with the book shelf to enter the 8-bit world.
How It Works
This spot allows you to strike the Zombies with zero risk. You can either enable an auto clicker or just spam your attack key. I’d recommend having something to watch while you do this as it is extremely tedious but it’s very low effort. Which is exactly the niche this guide is looking to fulfill.
If for whatever reason you can not watch the video, the point to stand is near the end on blocks that match these.
If you’re not aware on how an Auto Clicker works or which one to use. A simple Google search will land you a decent one on SourceForge simply labeled “AutoClicker”. It’s a fairly simple process, set up a hot key, tab into the game and when you’re prepared use the hotkey to start auto farming.
You May Also Like:
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – EZ Mode Combo
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Endgame Gold Farm
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Beginner’s Guide
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – 100% Map Exploration for the Cartographer Achievement
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Randomizer Mode Guide