FAR: Lone Sails - How to Use the Ship
Mar 27, 2019
How It All Works
- 1. Winch: Used to help you reverse the ship.
- 2. Refuler: Place fuel on the platform where the arrow points up. Press the button with the /.
- 3. Fire Hose: Puts out fires. Hot hot hot!
- 4. Cargo hooks: several around the ship, can hold one item each.
- 5. Elevator: Gotta go up!
- 6. Steam Gauge: Don't let it get full!
- 7. Brake: Stop the train CJ!
- 8. Steam engine throttle: Push in to make the ship to start to move forward, consumes fuel and builds steam. Slowly resets itself.
- 9. Fuel tank: The stomach of the ship.
- 10. Respawn point: Has a few hooks and a bed. When you load a save you spawn here.
- 11. Health Bars and Mileage marker: Health of various parts of the ship. Match the symbol to the corresponding part. Mileage marker carries over each new checkpoint reached.
- 12. Winch button: More hooks and a winch button. Pulls the forward winch in.
- 13. Forward Winch: Can pull the ship when your out of fuel.