This guide lists and shows screenshots of collectible Dosh Necklaces found in the map Spillway, which unlock the achievement “Money Down the Drain”. It is a screenshot guide with a pre-defined path shown in the form of arrows drawn on the screenshots.
Note: You only need 10 collectibles to get the achievement, but maps have way more than that hidden around. This guide also features more than the basic required amount.
- Let’s start off our adventure from admiring the ocean! Or the pipes. X here marks one of the spawn locations on this map, right by that green container. Simply walk up the stairs, go past the trader (sticking to the right) and look behind one of the barrels.
- Got it? Perfect. Now head into the building and walk towards the second set of large pipes. Look between them.
- Now walk up the stairs and across the corridor. Don’t forget to pick up another necklace on the big pipes right there!
- The path we’re on will lead you towards yet other pipes, these ones beneath a sign ’02’. Oil rigs got a lot of pipes.
- From that one we make a hard left towards the trader pod. The collectible is hanging above its lovely little platform.
- Take the stairs on the left, walk past the vending machines and look above the door.
- Now walk further towards the red alarm light. Don’t walk down the stairs, turn right and walk towards the railing overlooking that area. You can stand on it to shoot the next collectible.
- Now walk outside through the red area. Walk down the small flight of stairs. Look next to the big liquid container.
- Turn around and walk towards that rich tree. Steal the only thing it owns.
- Now you want to look to the left of the door you came into this area through and walk towards that big pile of barrels. Look at the chain link fence.
- Now you want to run towards the trader pod in the nearest garage. Simply follow the arrows below, you can’t miss the final necklace on our list – it’s hanging above the trader pod.