List of all currently available food buffs.
Since hovering over the available food recipes does not show you what buffs they provide (if any) I felt it would be useful to compile a list of all the currently available food buffs. Keep in mind that the feed amounts are based on a character who has unlocked all food related nodes in the survival tree.
I am not sure if player level makes a difference as well, but if it does I checked the values on a level 100 with level 95 survival skill.
Food that Provide Buffs
All items here provide the executive chef buff. Here are all the food items that give buffs at the time of this writing:
- Creamy mushrooms - 10 lightning and cold resistance for 15 min (290 feed)
- Spicy mushrooms - 10 poison and fire resistance rating for 15 min (287 feed)
- Mashed white - 25 magic find rating for 15 minutes (378 feed)
- Spaghetti - 10 attack power for 15 minutes (374 feed)
- Garlic mashed potatoes - 10 Critical hit rating for 15 minutes (378 feed)
- Hearty veggie bowl - Scaling vitality (Level 100:25) for 15 minutes (472 feed)
- Delicious energy bar - Energizes for 3 minutes (381 feed)
- Summer salad - 10 vitality for 15 minutes (378 feed)
- Fantastic pot pie - Blessing +5 for 15 minutes (300 feed)
- Burrito - Sustains for 3 minutes (378 feed)
Food that Doesn't Provide Buffs
In addition to no buffs, these foods will not apply the executive chef bonus:
- Garlic mushrooms - (379 feed)
- Breaded mushrooms - (253 feed)
- Beef stew - (222 feed)
- Corned beef with cabbage - (222 feed)
- Burger - (410 feed)
- Small cooked meat chunk - (114 feed)
- Cooked meat - (295 feed)
- Fried eggs - (190 feed)
- Roasted garlic - (238 feed)
- Roasted cauliflower - (229 feed)
- Mashed potatoes - (234 feed)
- Corn on the cob - (141 feed)
- Roasted sunflower seeds - (143 feed)
- Berry jam - (185 feed)
- Tomato soup - (238 feed)
- Comfort chili - (234 feed)
- Fresh baked bread - (190 feed)
- Sauerkraut - (189 feed)
- Stewed carrots - (189 feed)
- Bowl of cooked veggies - (238 feed)
Never make mashed potatoes, potato seeds are hard to come by and would be much better for making mashed white which gives magic find rating vs no buff with mashed potatoes.
Burritos are a great way to stack the executive buff as well as keeping sustained. It takes black beans and tomatoes and the seeds for these drop fairly often.
For non buff food, I recommend either cooked meat, burger or tomato soup. Personally I usually compost meat but if you're short on ingredients the burger and cooked meat provide good feed values.