Bosses on Hardcore Difficulty (Highest Difficulty).
Resident Evil 2 Guides:
- All Endings.
- All Puzzle Solutions.
- All Weapon Locations.
- All Statue Puzzle Solutions (Lion / Unicorn / Maiden).
- All Collectible Locations (Files, Mr. Raccoons, Safes, Inventory, Key Items).
- How to Get the One Slick Super-spy Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Treasure Hunter Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Young Escapee Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Grim Reaper Achievement / Trophy.
- Full Walkthrough / Speedrun S+ (0 Deaths).
- Sewers Chess Plugs Puzzle Solution.
- Lab Puzzle Solution.
All Boss Fights
It is highly recommended you beat Standard Difficulty with S-Rank first (means beating A Scenario in 3h 30min or B Scenario in 3 hours, only time affects the Rank). By getting S-Rank on Standard you unlock a handgun with Infinite Ammo. Without this, Hardcore would be insane madness. In this video the infinite ammo handgun was used, as you should when going for those Hardcore difficulty trophies and achievements.
- 1G Boss - 0:05
- 2G Boss - 3:47
- 3G Boss - 7:30
- 4G Boss (Claire) - 16:30
- Super Tyrant (Leon) - 23:15