Treasure Hunter Trophy Guide / Achievement Guide - Using the photo hints, find 2 hidden items.
Resident Evil 2 Guides:
- All Endings.
- All Puzzle Solutions.
- All Weapon Locations.
- All Boss Fights (Hardcore Difficulty).
- All Statue Puzzle Solutions (Lion / Unicorn / Maiden).
- All Collectible Locations (Files, Mr. Raccoons, Safes, Inventory, Key Items).
- How to Get the One Slick Super-spy Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Young Escapee Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Grim Reaper Achievement / Trophy.
- Full Walkthrough / Speedrun S+ (0 Deaths).
- Sewers Chess Plugs Puzzle Solution.
- Lab Puzzle Solution.
Treasure Hunter Trophy / Achievement Guide (Photo Hint Items)
You will first have to find the film roll for this. You can find it on a table in the Workroom in the sewers. Use the T-Bar Handle to open the Valve in the Lower Waterway (Lower Sewers), which leads to the Workroom Lift. Take the lift up and you’ll find the film roll on a table there. Keep going through the Worker’s Break Room and you will be able to backtrack all the way to the Police Station.
Head to the Dark Room to develop the film and you will receive 2 pictures of where to find hidden items. Those places are Press Room (Police Station 1F) and S.T.A.R.S Office (Police Station 2F).