- 100% Achievement Guide + Red Dead Online.
- All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Cigarette Card Set Collectibles Guide.
- All Dinosaur Bones Locations.
- All Dreamcatcher Locations.
- All Minigames Locations.
- All Hideouts + Ambush.
- All Grave Locations.
Map Locations & Solutions
Guide for the Red Dead Redemption 2 Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Hunt (Location & Solution). This treasure hunt is part of the stranger mission ‘All That Glitters’ in RDR2. In the 100% checklist it is listed under the term “Treasure Hunter”.
The map is bought from Maximo after accepting his quest All That Glitters. In case you robbed and killed him, you can buy it from any fence.
You must then find 3 treasure locations. The first two are actually just maps that lead you to the next clue. The third location is the final treasure consisting of two gold bars. These can be sold at the fence for $1000 in cash. A very fast way to make money early. You can do this in Chapter 2 already.
You May Also Read
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Hideouts + Ambush (Red Dead Online)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Trusty Steed / Reach Max Bonding Level
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Dreamcatcher Locations