- 100% Achievement Guide + Red Dead Online.
- All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Cigarette Card Set Collectibles Guide.
- All Dinosaur Bones Locations.
- All Dreamcatcher Locations.
- All Minigames Locations.
- All Hideouts + Ambush.
- All Grave Locations.
Map Locations & Solutions
Guide for the Red Dead Redemption 2 Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Hunt (Location & Solution). This RDR2 Treasure Hunt starts when you pick up a map in a cabin at Cairn Lake as shown in the video. In the 100% checklist it counts for the "Treasure Hunter" collectible task.
You must then find 3 treasure locations. The first two are actually just maps that lead you to the next clue. The third location is the final treasure consisting of four gold bars. These can be sold at the fence for $2000 in cash. A very fast way to make money early. You can do this in Chapter 2 already.