Welcome to our complete list of The Last of Us 2 trophies including secret trophies. Check a trophy below to see a full description.
The Last of Us, Part II – Trophy List
- Every Last One of Them: Collect all trophies (platinum).
- What I Had to Do: Complete the story.
- Survival Expert: Learn all player upgrades.
- Arms Master: Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Archivist: Find all artifacts and journal entries.
- Master Set: Find all trading cards.
- Numismatist: Find all coins.
- Prepared for the worst: Find all upgrade workbenches.
- Mechanist: Fully upgrade one weapon.
- Specialist: Learn all player upgrades in one branch.
- Safecracker: Unlock every safe.
- Sightseer: Visit every location in downtown Seattle.
- Journeyman: Find all training manuals.
- Survival Training: Learn 25 player upgrades.
- High Caliber: Find all weapons.
- In the field: Find 12 workbenches.
- Tool of the Trade: Craft every item.
- Tinkerer: Upgrade a weapon.
- Apprentice: Learn a player upgrade.
- Starter Set: Find 5 trading cards.
- Mint Condition: Find 5 coins.
- Looks Good On You: Put a hat on your companion.
- Put My Name Up: Get the high score in the bow and arrow game.
- Sharp Shooter: Win at the shooting range.
- Relic of the Sages: Find the Strange Artifact.
- So Great and Small: Find the Engraved Ring.
As an extension of devs accessibility features, The Last of Us Part II also includes expanded difficulty options. At launch, devs provide five different challenge levels: Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, and Survivor. Developers also allow you to customize specific aspects of difficulty to your needs or desired experience. You can individually tweak difficulty settings related to incoming damage, enemy and ally effectiveness, stealth, and resources. Trophies are not limited by difficulty.
Challenge – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor, Custom
Adjust the overall difficulty of the game.
Player – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor
Adjusts difficulty settings related to: Amount of damage the player takes from enemies• Frequency of mid-encounter dynamic checkpoints
Enemies – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor
Adjusts difficulty settings related to: Accuracy of enemy gunfire and frequency of projectiles. Aggression of enemies advancing and flanking. Complexity of enemy melee combos. Movement speed of certain high-threat enemies. Custom tuning to specific combat encounters.
Allies – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor
Adjusts difficulty settings related to: Aggressiveness of allies in combat. Frequency at which allies kill enemies.
Stealth – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor
Adjusts difficulty settings related to: Enemy’s perception through vision, hearing, and smell. Length of grace period before enemies will alert others. Conditions for grabbing enemies from stealth.
Resources – Very Light, Light, Moderate, Hard, Survivor
Adjusts difficulty settings related to: Quantity of ammunition and supplies found in the world. Durability of melee weapons dropped by enemies. Yield of certain crafting recipes.