More Mount & Blade 2 Guides:
- Activate Cheats Guide.
- Locate & Rescue Traveler Quest.
- Complete Spy Party Quest Guide.
- How to Get 100k Denars (Step-by-Step).
- How to Find a Location of a Character.
- Guide to Founding a Kingdom.
- Early Game Smithing.
- How to Earn Money.
- Game Basic Guide.
This guide will tell you a bit about how to create the best army, unified and not too many ‘Kinds’ of Troops this kind of army will fight better and can even destroy larger armies than it if played right.
First of All Choose The Faction You Like the Most
The first thing you should do is decide what faction is good for you for example in Khuzait its really easy to get alot of cavelry, though they are not the strongest.
Then you should go from village to village that belong to that faction and recruit their troops. (I personally went for valandian army with a little of imperial soldiers). Please take note that you should only get 2 factions in your army, or it would get complicated while leveling them up and creating strategies in battles.
When you got a lot of recruits you can now start leveling them up( killing looters,bandits, etc…)
Upgrading Troops / What Should the Army Compose Of…
In my personal opinion i like my army to be made like this:
- 40% bowmen / crossbowmen.
- 40% Shielded infantry.
- 20% Cavalry (15% melee cavalry, 5%ranged).
You should base your troops on what kind of strategy you like I based it on shield wall strategy where i put infantry infront in Shield Wall behind them are archers in loose formation cavalry are sent when enemy is interacting with infantry to break the enemy formation. And so i rain arrows while breaking their formation and guarding the archers that are behind.
What to Do with Troops You Were Rewarded with ect…
If you got troops by killing bandits, raiding castles etc.. And you don’t want your army to be a mix of too many factions you can donate your troops for influence!
Go to any friendly castle and donate the troops or even farmers to that castle and it will get you tons of influence and that way you can keep your army organized.
You May Also Read
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Get a Cheap Army that Works Entire Game
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Get 100k Denars (Step-by-Step)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Clear Out Big Hideouts Easily (Arzagos & Istiana)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Make Money Early on
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Guide to Founding a Kingdom