More Mount & Blade 2 Guides:
- Locate & Rescue Traveler Quest.
- Complete Spy Party Quest Guide.
- How to Get 100k Denars (Step-by-Step).
- How to Find a Location of a Character.
- Guide to Founding a Kingdom.
- Early Game Smithing.
- How to Earn Money.
- Game Basic Guide.
This guide explains how to activate cheats in-game and will show all active cheats right now.
How to Activate Cheats
Step 1: Files
Cheats cannot be activated directly through the window. There are things to do and codes to change.
Find the file where the game is installed:
- > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs > engine_config.txt
After opening the “engine_config.txt” text file I specified, convert the following variables from 0 to 1.
cheat_mode = 0 -> cheat_mode = 1
The first step is over.
Step 2: What You Do In-Game
By pressing CTRL and ~, type “cheat menu” on the screen that appears.
Note: If you turn off cheats, you have to write ‘nocheatmenu’ this time.
Note 2: If you open the cheats once in the game and close them later, the achievements will still not be active. So once you cheat, the achievements will be invalid for that story path.
Full List of Cheats
So similar to Warband.
In the War
- CTRL + H > Health.
- CTRL + SHIFT + H > Horse Health.
- CTRL + F3 > Hurt yourself.
- CTRL + W > Weapon ability.
- CTRL + ALT + F4 > Destroy all enemy troops.
- CTRL + F9 > Slow Motion.
- CTRL + F11 > Stops time in battle.
On the Map
- CTRL + SPACE > Speed up time on the map.
- CTRL + T > See everything on the world map.
- CTRL + (Left Click) > Teleports.
On the Character Screen
- CTRL + X > Earn 1000 XP.
- CTRL + L > Level UP.
On the Troop Screen
- CTRL + X > Gain experience points to the selected partner.
On the Trade Screen
- CTRL + X > Gives you 1000 gold on the inventory screen.