More Mount & Blade 2 Guides:
- Activate Cheats Guide.
- Locate & Rescue Traveler Quest.
- Complete Spy Party Quest Guide.
- How to Get 100k Denars (Step-by-Step).
- How to Find a Location of a Character.
- Guide to Founding a Kingdom.
- Early Game Smithing.
- How to Earn Money.
This guide will help you familiarize yourself with the game Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Guide to Game Basics
At the beginning we choose the outline of the face, hair, beard – length and color.
We choose the story and origin of the character. Then choose our attributes:
- Vigor – melee effectiveness.
- Control – thrown weapons, crossbows, bows.
- Endurance – character endurance, horse riding.
- Cunning – visibility on the map.
- Social – talks, trade.
- Intelligence – engineering, medicine.
- Campaign – basic mode, focused on: character development, trade, battles, conquering enemy territory.
- Multiplayer – clashes with other players, e.g. in siege mode.
- Own battle – we choose the factions and the battlefield ourselves.
You can recruit new people in villages and cities, select Recruit troops.
Promotion of soldiers – after the battle, the unit receives experience points, the number of points depends on the clash, e.g. the number of enemies. After promotion, the pay will increase, but the soldier will receive better equipment.
Morale – the lower the morale, the worse. Morale is increased by often winning battles and food.
You can earn money in several ways:
- Bandit hunting.
- Selling slaves.
- Village robbery.
- Arena fights.