Call of Duty: Warzone Guides:
- Best Loadouts in Battle Royale / Plunder.
- How to Use Custom Loadouts in Warzone’s Battle Royale Mode.
- Battle Royale Tips and Tricks.
- Buy Station Guide.
- Supply Box Guide.
- Contracts Guide.
- Vehicles Guide.
How to Put on Gas Mask
As you progress throughout a Battle Royale match in Call of Duty: Warzone, you’ll get closer and closer to being overrun by the deadly gas. That’s where gas masks come into play. But how exactly do you use it? Gas mask guide is here to help.
Gas masks can be found in Supply Boxes around the map. You have a higher chance of earning one if you complete Scavenger Contracts. You can also loot them from bodies–friend or foe.
Once you get your hands on one, they’re extremely easy to use. In fact, there isn’t anything you need to do. If you become overrun by gas, your character will automatically place it over their head.
- You can only have one on your person at any given time.
- They are single-use items that will run out after around 10 seconds.
- It’s a good idea to keep one on you at all times, especially for the later portion of the match.
Be the first to comment