Talent points are limited. It’s better to know all talents that you can learn, so you can get the talents you want.
All Talents / Techtree
You will get about 22 to 30 talent points until the end.
But you would need 72 talent points to learn all talents.
- (2) Tactics -> +1 Attack
- (3) Arrows of the Wind -> Doubles the chance of arrows’ critical strike
- (4) Self Defense -> Archers counterattack without a penalty
- (5) Athleticism -> +10% damage for Blacksmiths and Monks
- (2) Erudite -> +1 Knowledge
- (5) Economics -> +10% to income from battles
- (4) Concentration -> +1 to Magic at the start of a round
- (5) Master of Magic -> Use two spells per round
- (2) Stinging cold -> Ice Shard reduces speed
- (5) Ice Trap -> Place an ice trap on the battlefield
- (3) Icy Steel -> Ice Armor is +50% more effective
- (4) Cold Flame -> +20% damage for Elementalist
- (2) Wisdom of the Ages -> +1 Wisdom
- (5) Resurrection -> Heals a wounded unit
- (3) Instinct -> Concentration gives +2 initiative
- (4) Child of Nature -> +10% health for Ents
- (2) Tempered steel -> +1 Defense
- (5) Flurry of fore -> +1 ball for rain of fire
- (4) Infernal -> Summons a spirit to the battlefield
- (3) Rage of the spirits -> +30% damage and health for Infernal