In this guide you can find all locations of secret rooms.
The Secret Rooms Overview
This guide introduce a collection of all secret rooms to get Secret Finder and Enlightened feats.
About Secret Rooms
Secret rooms are hidden small rooms behind breakable walls. Breakable walls are characterized by a cracked sprite.
They can be broken by almost any weapon with AOE, such as bombs, rods (except Necro Rod) or explosions caused by Demon Sword or Bow. Other tools or weapons don’t work, such as pickaxe, shovel, sword swing or bow arrows.
There are a total of 14 secret rooms scattered across dungeons and the Wizard’s Tower.
- Immediately right of entrance.
- Big room just before getting Thunder Rod.
- Above the Patrolling Shockers
- Immediately right after entrance, go straight-ish down.
- After big room with 5 braziers.
- After secret room 2 and before Necro Rod
- Bottom right of large double room.
- Below 6 light switches room.
- Right above white skull key.
- Room on right wing of the temple blocked by vines and right before blue skull key.
- Bottom left room.
- Top left room.
- Below Ice Rod (I forgot about this room and had to seach through all dungeons again for the last room… Now I’ve got this guide in case I forget about them in the future, again…).
- Inside the sneaky old wizard’s tower.
Be the first to comment