This guide describes Fast Altar Build Order.
How to Develop Fast Altar Build Order (Step-by-Step)
This Human build order is used to push out your hero quicker to minimize harass. It is useful in twisted meadows.
To start Fast Altar Build Order, you’ll need:
- Put 2 peasants on mine.
- 2 works on building the altar.
- 1 works on building the farm.
After the altar is complete, assign the peasants on lumber.
Order farm peasant to work on mine after it completes farm. Order one of the peasants working on mine to build the barracks. Queue up the hero when altar is completed.
Order the next peasant to build our 2nd farm. Assign another peasant on the barracks to help it speed build.
When you have enough resources, build a 3rd farm. When your hero arrives, take 7 peasants and militia creep. Take 2 peasants from the mine and train them in barracks for footmen.
- Note: During the creep, you will lose some peasants so make sure to replace them from the camp.
After the creep:
- Order 2 to work on gold mine.
- Order 2 to train for footmen.
After that, you can continue as you please.
You May Also Like:
- Warcraft 3: Reforged – Guide to Standard Build Order with a Tower (Humans Build Orders)
- Warcraft 3: Reforged – Guide to Fast Rifleman Build Order (Humans Build Orders)
- Warcraft 3: Reforged – Guide to Shop Tech Build Order (Humans Build Orders)
- Warcraft 3: Reforged – How to Develop Orcs Build Orders (Standard, TC Headhunter Bloodlust with Tips)
- Warcraft 3: Reforged – Cheat Codes