How to Fix
When you download the same file multiple times, you usually get “(1), (2), etc” at the end of the file name. In this case, you might have with the texture files, or “resources.assets”. If you have downloaded another copy of resources.assets, you would get something like “resources (1).assets”. Now, here’s a step by step.
This guide is expecting that you already know how to get the texture packs in the game.
- Verify integrity of game files (right click the game > properties > Local Files tab > Verify integrity of game files.
- Browse local files.
- Go to People Playground_Data.
- Drag out “resources.assets” (that’s inside the folder), into your desktop.
- Drag in the resources.assets (That you downloaded) into the file.
- Rename the resources.assets from something like “resources.assets (1) or (2) etc” into the original resources.assets name, which is “resources.assets”.
- Now open the game and see the results.
Hopefully I helped, somehow, in any way.