Stellaris - Quick Tips (Basics)
Dec 13, 2017
- You can colonize outside your territory. This took forever to learn.
- Don't be afriad to go over fleet size max to win wars.
- Influence is really important. Don't ignore it.
- Get variety of weapons on your ships.
- Purging all the pop from a planet uncolonizes it. Oops.
- Explore the galaxy!
- You don't have to modifiy your entire species with bio upgrades/mech points.
- Spare food influences population income.
- Different planet attributes do matter to what kind of tiles they have by default.
- Closing borders on someone who just closed borders on you usually causes war.
- Trying to be friends with someone very close to you usually results in a war later on.