- Breeding Guide.
- Best Place to Make Money and Farm XP.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- A Better Future Side Quest Guide (Phaedra, Asterion, Ariadne).
- First Steps Quest Guide (Getting a Surfboard).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
- More Guides…
This mining city is located on Tucma, one of the islands in the game.
Complete Guide to Quetzal
Before to Start
We’ll break down everything you need to know about this underground city, including where the Temporium is and where the dojo can be found.
Once you’re in Quetzal, guards will approach you and ask you a question about a running fugitive. Choose any answer as it doesn’t affect the outcome. If you head right once in the city, you’ll reach a dead end and a door that won’t open without the answer to a riddle. You can’t solve this mystery just yet.
Head back to the city and head left. Feel free to explore the buildings at the front of the town, although don’t expect any tamer battles or chests. If you follow the path that goes left, you’ll eventually reach the Temporium of Quetzal.
Go right from here and you’ll reach the city’s square.
If you go right from here, there are some more houses to explore although again, don’t expect to run into any tamers or chests. When you’re ready, head north from the city square. At the fork, head left to find the clothing store. Continue left to find another house with an NPC inside and some guards at the end of the lane blocking you from leaving Quetzal out that path.
If you go to the right side of this fork, you’ll find some houses with NPCs who don’t want you, a hooded figure, in their house. You’ll also find an airship port but a guard will stop you from going any further.
Go back to the fork and head north until you reach the Quetzal dojo. Prepare for Dojo Battle: Yareni.
- 1x Squeezer (Given to you by Izel during the Find Kemal quest).
- 1x Energy Drink (Given to you by Yela in the Jaguar Lounge during the Find Kemal quest).
- 1x Rock Shield (Given to you by Manki in his house during the Find Kemal quest).
- 2x Disco Dye (Found in the trashcan by Manki’s desk inside his house after the Find Kemal quest).
- 1x Surfboard (Given to you by Akatzin in Akatzin’s Tamer’s Supplies during the Beached Narwhal quest).
- 1x Growth Enhancer (Found in the trashcan inside the bottom left house).
- 2x Enhancer Mango (Found in the trashcan at the bar of the Jaguar Lounge).
- 2x Vigorous Loquat (Found in the trashcan at the far end of the bar of the Jaguar Lounge).