Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Guides:
- Beginner’s Guide (Tips and Tricks).
- How to Find and Collect Dragon Balls.
- How to Summon Shenron.
- How to Avoid a Fight.
- How to Fast Travel.
- How to Kill Krillin.
- How to Save.
What are Soul Emblems
In short, Soul Emblems are unique rewards that are primarily provided to the player upon the completion of main story missions and side quests. Once the player has obtained a Soul Emblem, they can be used within the Community Board to increased players stats and skills.
To learn more about how to use Soul Emblems in the Community Board, check out the sections below.
How to Unlock Soul Emblems
As mentioned above, Soul Emblems are primarily unlocked by completing main story missions and side quests, however, they can also be unlocked through the completion of specific tasks that are provided by NPC’s throughout the game.
How to Use Soul Emblems
When integrated within the Community Board, Soul Emblems can provide a helpful increase to both your skills and stats. While there are seven different community boards available within the game, it is important that you make use of Soul Emblems unique Boost Links effect. This effect allows specific Soul Emblems to be placed together to create a boost like effect that further increases the experience you earn.
To learn more about which Soul Emblems are compatible, check out our detailed list of Soul Emblems below or select the Confirm Bonuses list that can be found within the Soul Emblems menu in game.
Use Gifts to Upgrade Soul Emblem Friendships and Proficiency
To make the most out of your Soul Emblems, be sure to utilize Gifts as they can be given to other Soul Emblem characters to increase their friendship link and Proficiency to the overall level of the Community Board they are assigned to.
Much like Proficiency, a high level of Friendship is also very helpful to have, as players will frequently be rewarded with useful items.
How To Find and Unlock Every Soul Emblem
Listed below is everything you need to know about how to unlock a specific Soul Emblem.
Soul Emblem – How to Unlock
- Goku – Automatically unlocked at the beginning of the game.
- Gohan – Unlocked during the Community Board tutorial.
- Chi-Chi – Unlocked during the first main story mission when Chi Chi cooks you a meal.
- Master Roshi – Unlocked upon completing Master Roshi’s Prized Possesion.
- Nam – Complete the Nam the Peddler side quest.
- Android 8 – Unlocked upon completing the Gentle Giant side quest.
- King Yemma – Unlocked after defeating Raditz.
- Kami – Unlocked after defeating Raditz.
- Yajirobe – Unlocked by Kid Gohan.
- Tien – Unlocked after defeating Tien with Piccolo.
- Chiaotzu – Unlocked during the Telekinesis Training side quest.
- Yamcha – Unlocked upon defeating Yamcha using Piccolo.
- Krillin – Unlocked upon defeating Krillin using Piccolo.
- Piccolo – Unlocked upon defeating Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha.
- King Kai – Unlocked upon making King Kai laugh.
- Puar – Unlocked upon going home with Gohan (Kid).
- Mr. Popo – Unlocked upon Goku reaching the end of Snake Road.
- Pilaf – Unlocked during The Pilaf Gang’s Plan side quest.
- Shu – Unlocked during The Pilaf Gang’s Plan side quest.
- Mai – Unlocked during The Pilaf Gang’s Plan side quest.
- Launch – Unlocked upon finding Launch and returning to Master Roshi.
- Saibaman – Unlocked during the Mysterious Power Reading side quest.
- Mercenary Tao – Unlocked during the Familiar Face side quest.
- Master Shen – Unlocked during the Familiar Face side quest.
- Turtle – Unlocked during the Tough Break for Turtle side quest.
- Bulma – Unlocked upon finding the materials that are needed to help Bulma build her spaceship.
- Vegeta – Unlocked upon defeating Cui using Vegeta.
- Guru – Unlocked upon meeting Guru.
- Nail – Unlocked upon fusing with Nail.
- Oolong – Unlocked during The Mystery of the Missing Tail side quest.
- Trunks – Unlocked upon defeating Trunks using Goku.
- Bubbles – Unlocked during the Bummed about Bananas side quest.
- Doctor Briefs – Unlocked during the Easy-Going Genius side quest.
- Korin – Unlocked during the Android Saga.
- Baba – Unlocked during the Between Worlds side quest.
- Android 16 – Unlocked during the Android Saga.
- Dende – Unlocked during the Cell Sage upon having the Dragon Balls restored
- Shenron – Unlocked upon helping Dende to improve the Dragon Balls in order to obtain the Shenron emblem.
- Ox King – Unlocked during the An Awkward Pair side quest.
- Marron – Unlocked during the Daddy’s Little Girl side quest.
- Android 18 – Unlocked during the Anxious Android 18.
- Videl – Unlocked during the Majin Buu Saga.
- World Tournament Announcer – Unlocked during The Good Ol’ Days side quest.
- Supreme Kai – Unlocked during the Far Beyond Frieza side quest.
- Kibito – Unlocked during the Far Beyond Frieza side quest.
- Goten – Unlocked during the Majin Buu Saga.
- Trunks (Kid) – Unlocked during the Majin Buu Saga.
- Captain Ginyu – Unlocked during The Captain’s Comeback side quest.
- Mr. Satan – Unlocked during the A Father’s Dignity side quest.
- Puppy – Unlocked during the Buu the Bottomless Pit side quest.
- Majin Buu – Unlocked during the Buu the Bottomless Pit side quest.
- Suno – Unlocked during the Reunion with Suno side quest.
- Bora – Unlocked during the Good Ol’ Goku! side quest.
- Upa – Unlocked during the Good Ol’ Goku! side quest.
- Elder Kai – Unlocked during the Fulfilling a Promise side quest.
- Arale-chan – Unlocked during the Here It Comes! side quest.
- Gatchan – Unlocked during the Here It Comes! side quest.
- Senbei – Unlocked during the Here It Comes! side quest.
- Porunga – Unlocked during the Porunga Part 2 side quest.
- Android 17 – Unlocked during the Lone Guardian side quest.
- Cell – Unlocked during the Perfecting Perfection side quest.
- Frieza – Unlocked during The Return of the Emperor side quest.
- Dabura – Unlocked during the King of the Demon Realm? side quest.
- Nappa – Unlocked during the Saiyan Power side quest.
- Raditz – Unlocked during The Pride of the Warrior Race side quest.
- Recoome – Unlocked during the Ginyu Force Tryouts side quest.
- Burter – Unlocked during the Ginyu Force Tryouts side quest.
- Jeice – Unlocked during the Ginyu Force Tryouts side quest.
- Guldo – Unlocked during the Ginyu Force Tryouts side quest.
- Appule – Unlocked during the Filling the Power Vacuum side quest.
- Zarbon – Unlocked during the Power is Beauty! side quest.
- Dodoria – Unlocked during the Power Is Justice! side quest.
- Cui – Unlocked during the No Dirty Fireworks for Me! side quest.
- Cell Jr – Unlocked during the Little Nightmares side quest.
- King Cold – Unlocked during The Most Feared of Families side quest.
- Babidi – Unlocked upon completing the Babidi’s Back side quest.
- Yamu – Unlocked upon completing the Babidi’s Back side quest.
- Spopovich – Unlocked upon completing the Babidi’s Back side quest.
- Pui Pui – Unlocked upon completing the Change of Heart side quest.
- Yakon – Unlocked upon completing the Change of Heart side quest.
- Android 20 – Unlocked during the Shadows of the Red Ribbon Army side quest.
- Android 19 – Unlocked during the Shadows of the Red Ribbon Army side quest.