How to Beat the Just Survive Mission
To beat the Just Survive mission you need a few things:
- Steel so you can build armor around the beacon and station.
- At least 40 gatling turrets spread between the 3 points around the station.
- 5 to 10 missile turrets to assist the gatlings.
- Storage / ammo for your turrets.
- Parts to repair and replace destroyed emplacements.
Note: At around wave 70 the speed of which you move on slow greatly. Missile turret spam helps here after.
Tips and Tricks
- Every 10 rounds a “boss ship” spawns your gatlings if setup properly can take them out before it gets near the station.
- Round 70 is where the gatlings effectiveness starts to drop off as larger and heavier ships start spawning.
- Smack turrets everywhere you can.
- Speed mods make the mission faster to beat.
- Leave trash removal on at 20 blocks.
- Protect the beacon button panel and interior light 10 to no fail.