Here you can find some answers to the frequently asked questions.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is War Mongrels?
- My game does not start / crashes / has technical issues, what should I do?
- How long is the game?
- Does multiplayer have versus mode or only co-op?
- Can I play the campaign with a friend or are there separate maps?
- What are the specs of the War Mongrels game?
- Where are saved games located?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is War Mongrels?
- War Mongrels is an isometric real-time tactics game that takes place on the eastern front of World War II. Dynamic and tactical gameplay with stealth elements, tightly packed into a dark, fascinating story! Play on your own or in online co-op.
My game does not start / crashes / has technical issues, what should I do?
- Please check this guide for more information on known issues.
How long is the game?
- The game takes around 30 hours to complete once. That does not include the challenge mode, which allows you to unlock more extra content – posters, letters, fliers, articles all from the era which the game represents. And of course you may replay the same mission several times in multiplayer.
Does multiplayer have versus mode or only co-op?
- Only Coop.
Can I play the campaign with a friend or are there separate maps?
- Yes, you can play the entire campaign with your friend and finish it together.
What are the specs of the War Mongrels game?
- You can check minimum and recommended system requirements here.
Where are saved games located?
- Use ‘Browse Local Files’ option from Steam. Then navigate to:
Be the first to comment